Wednesday, August 26, 2009

GO!

Well, "all our bags are packed, we're ready to go," - almost. As soon as we load up we will begin our trek. Of course we leave with mixed emotions, and the impact of our departure may not sink in for awhile. But, I truly believe that Tucson is God's next place for us. I feel a certain peace and calm about all of this, and the "unknown" of Tucson is not too daunting to me. I realize that Martha is more aware of what she is leaving behind, so this is harder for her right now. At some point it will hit me too, but for now I am ready to saddle up our horses and head into the next Great Adventure God has in store for us.

Our thanks to all of you for your love, support, and encouragement over the years. We are better people for having had this time with you. Thanks also for all your gifts, letters, and special events that have humbled us and touched our hearts deeply.

Remember, this is not goodbye, merely adios until we meet again.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment